To Your Door - Mobile Hair Stylist LLC

Categories

New Clients
Website
powered by

My Blog

10% Discount for New Clients

Excited for the new year and welcoming new clients. 10% discount for all new business for the months of  March and April. Look forward to meeting you..... Mandy

15 Comments to 10% Discount for New Clients :

Comments RSS
Patricia on Saturday, March 16, 2013 11:59 AM
Thanks for coming to my home and doing my hair. It was really nice to be able to stay home and not have to drive to a salon. You were friendly and did a wonderful job.. Thanks Mandy I will be calling you again.

Mark Ebling on Tuesday, May 07, 2013 11:35 PM
I work from home and it was nice not having to waste the time going to a salon. And, most importantly it was the best cut I've had in a long time. Thanks Mandy! Looking forward to monthly cuts.

Jeffrey on Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:49 PM
Getting a hair cut at home saves me a lot of effort and I always like the way my hair looks afterwards. I have unruly hair and I finally found someone who takes time to make sure it comes out right. Very clean and professional, thank you!

Abbey on Thursday, November 14, 2013 3:36 PM
To Your Door was first used by us when my father had a stroke. The attention paid to details related to my fathers limitations was greatly appreciated. Very friendly and professional. This would make the second time we have used her (Mandy) services and will definitely continue to use them.

Pat Purgitt on Friday, May 09, 2014 5:23 PM
Mandy,Love the hair cut and beard trim,Thank You.I feel like a human,Well as human as I've ever been.Happy I have a styling haircut (just wish I had more of hair)That and my beard's looking all GQ. Thank You.It was great to see you again.See you soon for my Pedicure.You Rock !!!

Sylvia Hutchings on Saturday, May 24, 2014 4:58 PM
My sister Linda Fellows and my self had our hair cut, washed and styled by Mandy. She really did a beautiful job and paid attention to details so our cut was wonderful. She is a very lovely girl with a great personality and made you feel very comfortable. My sister and I are larger people, but she made us very comfortable. If you go to a salon and get embarrassed because you don't fit in their chairs and people make you uncomfortable, the you should be getting in touch with Mandy, because she will make you feel like you are the most important to her. The prices are reasonable, because you save having to rush around, fight traffic, and get to the salon and have to wait to get yourself done, or you can relax and let her do the chasing and you can keep calm and have her do a fabulous job on your hair or nails, etc. and then you can reap the rewards as I did, when my son told me I looked 20 years younger, and I am 69. Thank you so much Mandy for my new do, and I will be having you do, do, do my do again.

Jason Miller on Saturday, June 21, 2014 10:53 AM
I have health problems that have made it difficult for me to get out of the house much. I also don't have the easiest hair to cut and style and was worried someone new might not be able to do a good job. Mandy came over and gave me the finest haircut that I've had in a very long time. She was patient and took the time needed to make sure I was happy and comfortable. I look forward to my next haircut and I highly recommend her services for anyone who'd like to avoid busy salons and needs a great haircut at home. Even when my health improves, I will continue to get my haircuts from Mandy. Thanks again for the great experience!!

Cindy Walsh on Sunday, July 27, 2014 9:51 PM
Mandy is amazing! She cut and styled my mom's hair beautifully and made her feel gorgeous. Mandy has a very sweet spirit and is a complete delight to be around as well. We will gladly use her services again. ")

Joe M on Thursday, October 16, 2014 7:52 PM
Very happy to meet Mandy and have a first haircut with her mobile hair stylist service! She did a really nice job and left me looking nice and clean cut! Mandy is very kind, patient and professional and I will be using her again! Thanks Mandy!

Vivian Clayton on Saturday, May 02, 2015 3:32 AM
Mandy is simply the best there is. An absolute professional with knowledge and skills that can't be beat. So friendly, punctual and knowledgeable; we wish we had found her sooner. We wouldn't think of trusting anyone else!

James Baxter on Monday, July 27, 2015 1:15 PM
Mandy was an absolute pleasure to be around. She helped my grandmother, who is essentially housebound, feel much better about her hair. I'm very glad that we were introduced to Mandy and I'm sure we'll be seeing her soon.

Milbeth on Thursday, November 05, 2015 11:06 AM
Mandy was very nice and did a good job. Having not known her and having to trust she was going to do well was a bit hard but I do trust her now! She did a great job cutting my hair with a razor!

Mark on Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:18 AM
A few months ago I had the privilege of meeting Mandy. I've been looking for a hairstylist that can cut & style my hair for a very long time. I have finally found that person. She listened to what I wanted and she helped me understand what I wasn't able to explain. I look forward to scheduling another appointment with her soon. I highly recommend Mandy.

Sandy on Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:49 PM
I've been looking for a home stylist for a little while and I have found one. I have already had two appts with Mandy and my third one is scheduled for Aug I can hardly wait! Mandy is wonderful!

ukbestessays review on Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:05 AM
Research and science are a band of two brothers. Although old age sciences weren’t based on research but theories and practical results. Now it’s quite a common thing for scientists to research upon anything or anyone (things or people) to know about the remedies of cures, diseases, advances and many more.